I'm trying to make everyone's life easier so that our community can share and discuss ideas around a hub. I'm donating the use of my server to host a forum for all Change MOOC participants. I've also added a site wide ATOM feed to the Change MOOC aggregator. The forum's here and all MOOCers are welcome to join: http://forum.matbury.com
Hi Maryel, I am watching the "What is a Mooc?" video from your post and at the same time I am writing here, using this field in your blog like my notepad. How do you think this drawings and scripting in the video were recorded? Which was the tool used? Oh I see that MOOC is not a school, it´s an EVENT and all the work is shared. Interesting that the openness of MOOC permits to aggregate content from containers from all over the web, not just posting them in only one site. I am also excited with this Mooc about connectivism and very interested with the new ways of learning in the digital age. #cck12
Hi Maryel,
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to make everyone's life easier so that our community can share and discuss ideas around a hub. I'm donating the use of my server to host a forum for all Change MOOC participants. I've also added a site wide ATOM feed to the Change MOOC aggregator. The forum's here and all MOOCers are welcome to join: http://forum.matbury.com
All the best,
Matt
Hi Maryel, I am watching the "What is a Mooc?" video from your post and at the same time I am writing here, using this field in your blog like my notepad. How do you think this drawings and scripting in the video were recorded? Which was the tool used? Oh I see that MOOC is not a school, it´s an EVENT and all the work is shared. Interesting that the openness of MOOC permits to aggregate content from containers from all over the web, not just posting them in only one site. I am also excited with this Mooc about connectivism and very interested with the new ways of learning in the digital age. #cck12
ReplyDelete