27 January, 2012

My first stepts . . .

CCK12 is a not traditional Course, I'm walking slowly in it, being confusing at the beginning, but it is so good for me, because it means I'll be able to break my old mental scheme and open my mind to understand and practice a new way to learn. And of course develope skills to recognize what is relevant and what is not.

One of my first steps was reading 'Orientation Resources' in connectivism12 Wiki, did my check list

  • I've created my Diigo account :)
  • I'm going to use my old Twitter account (OMG now FlashiumC is going to be bilingual LOL)
  • And of course I've created this blog

I'm feeling good :)

1 comment:

  1. Establishing yourself as a node is, in itself, quite a position. That's the first step, now to establish the network.
    You can find me here:

    http://cognitivegypsy.blogspot.com/2012/01/expanding-network.html

    ReplyDelete